Join Our Team
Thinking about joining the Academy of Hair Design Team? Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and our Campus Director, Susan Snook, will be in touch!
- Cosmetology Educator - Springfield, MO
Changing the Way the World Views the Beauty Industry
Who We Are
Academy of Hair Design started in 1995 with the goal of providing vocational training to the vibrant beauty and barber industry. At the Academy of Hair Design, we promote a student-focused approach at every level. We transform students into industry leaders who have the diverse skills needed to be successful in their careers and in life. Many people on our team have backgrounds in other industries and have come to love how we equip and empower the whole person to identify their purpose and passion to succeed. If you have a desire to be part of a fast-paced, dynamic company that emphasizes personal and professional growth, we might be a good fit for you.
We are Driven by These Core Values
- Love – Love, the ultimate facilitator, empowers and encourages the growth of all our core values.
- Transformation – While change is important, we are committed to a deep, unprecedented, long-lasting transformation.
- Excellence – We deliver the best education and produce professionals to succeed in the industry.
- Fun – Smiles, laughter, and joy in everything we do.
Does the Following Describe You?
- A relentless passion to see students succeed in the beauty Industry
- Results driven personality with an unparalleled work ethic
- Detail and process oriented with exceptional follow through
- Humble, Hungry, Smart
- Effective time management
Who We Want
Our ideal Education Administrator is an enthusiastic, goal-driven, people person that is passionate about helping students build a career in the beauty industry. You are eager to work for and be part of a fast-paced, dynamic company that emphasizes personal and professional growth. As an ideal candidate, you will realize the importance of upholding and honoring our Core Values, Vision, and Objectives.