The Barber license lets you master hair and make your mark on a growing industry. From our founding, Barbering is in our blood and we love furthering this tried-and-true industry.
1000 hours of hands-on education
Full-time students can graduate in as little as 7 months
Part-time students can graduate in as little as 12 months
Call to learn about our competitive tuition prices!
Alongside our industry experts, you will learn to master a wide range of skills! Here is a small sampling of what you will learn.
- Straight-Razor Shaving
- Facial Hair Grooming
- Facial Skin and Hair Care
- Clipper Cuts and Fades
- Custom Line-design
- Razor and Shear Cuts
- Hair Styling
- Hair Coloring
- Steamed-towel Services
To help your talents shine, we offer honors certificates in many in-demand skills. Our diverse program lets you find your niche while polishing your resume. You can honor in these areas of study:
- Beard and Mustache Design
- Hair Styling and Design
- Straight-razor Shaving
- Long-hair and Women’s Cuts
- Hair Coloring
- Social Media
We know that a big part of your education is going to be the experience! Our team is dedicated to creating a fun and positive environment that energizes your passion. Here are some of our signature experiences.
- Professional Guest Speakers
- Team and Individual Competitions
- Field Trips
- Volunteering and Community Activities
- Business Training
- Student Council
- Annual Fashion Show
- Professional Coaching Sessions
At the end of the day, we know you have options. Here are a few ways that the Academy is uniquely positioned to propel your success and why we think you should start your journey with us.
- Our School began as a Barber School and honors traditional barber Aesthetic
- You will get extensive experience in clipper cuts and fades
- Most of our educators are Barbers AND Cosmos
- You can learn color from our Redken Certified specialists
- You can learn facial skincare from our trained Estheticians